top of page
My Philosophy of teaching golf is to get the students to know their swing tendencies so they can self correct on their own. I see what they can physically repeat.
- Played on LPGA Tour for 13 years
- College coached at NCAA Level 1, 2, 3, for 9 years
- LPGA Teaching Division
- Plane Truth Level one Instructor
- Legend Tour
- Finished 2nd at the 1986 Tour School
- Third 3rd low Rookie on LPGA Tour 1987
- 1982 Public Links Champion
- 1983 Runner up Public Links Champion
- Played in 5 US Opens
I started playing golf when I was 16 years old my Dad was in the Air Force for 33 years. I played college golf at Arizona State University.
bottom of page